Usually it takes a number of sessions to feel better or notice improvements in how you feel but for some people a single session can be enough. You and your therapist will agree a number of sessions and you will review this and your progress regularly. Your therapist�s goal isn�t to keep you in therapy for years but to empower you to manage your difficulties better on your own.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I am in crisis, or my therapist believes I pose a risk to myself or others?
- When can I see a therapist?
- How long does it take?
- Can I book in for a series of babylon Therapy sessions?
- How does a therapy session work?
- What can I expect in the first session?
- What is CBT and why is it different?
- What if I feel suicidal and need help urgently?
- What is therapy?
- Who can book a therapy consultation?