Usually it takes a number of sessions to feel better or notice improvements in how you feel but for some people a single session can be enough. You and your therapist will agree a number of sessions and you will review this and your progress regularly. Your therapist�s goal isn�t to keep you in therapy for years but to empower you to manage your difficulties better on your own.
Articles in this section
- What is therapy?
- Who can book a therapy consultation?
- When can I see a therapist?
- What can I expect in the first session?
- What if I feel suicidal and need help urgently?
- How does a therapy session work?
- How long does it take?
- Can I be prescribed medication?
- What is the cancellation policy for therapy appointments?
- Would therapy be effective if I attended the digital therapy sessions from a public place in my lunch break?