Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is an evidence-based psychological therapy that can help you manage your problems by changing the way you think and behave. CBT can help you to get a better understanding of your problems and what keeps them going, and then teaches you new skills and techniques for better managing and overcoming these difficulties. A CBT consultation can be booked in the same way as any other therapy session, and it costs the same, just �39 per session
Articles in this section
- What happens if I am in crisis, or my therapist believes I pose a risk to myself or others?
- When can I see a therapist?
- How long does it take?
- Can I book in for a series of babylon Therapy sessions?
- How does a therapy session work?
- What can I expect in the first session?
- What is CBT and why is it different?
- What if I feel suicidal and need help urgently?
- What is therapy?
- Who can book a therapy consultation?