If you need urgent support please immediately call 999 or go to your nearest Accident & Emergency Department. You can also contact the Samaritans on 116 123.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I am in crisis, or my therapist believes I pose a risk to myself or others?
- When can I see a therapist?
- How long does it take?
- Can I book in for a series of babylon Therapy sessions?
- How does a therapy session work?
- What can I expect in the first session?
- What is CBT and why is it different?
- What if I feel suicidal and need help urgently?
- What is therapy?
- Who can book a therapy consultation?