If you missed your appointment and would still like to speak with a doctor the easiest way to do this is to book another consultation using the app. If you think you're having technical difficulties or connection issues please ensure you have good WiFi or mobile internet connection before the time of your appointment. If you continue to experience issues please email email@example.com and a member of our team will be in contact as quickly as possible.
Articles in this section
- Why have I been advised to see someone face to face?
- How to book an appointment
- Can I choose a female or male GP?
- I missed my appointment, what do I do?
- Can I request to have the same consultant each time?
- What if I want my regular GP to know about my babylon consultation?
- If I book a consultation on my desktop, can I have the consultation on my phone?
- Can I see a consultant at babylon face to face in person?
- Why do I need to verify my identity to book an appointment?