No your subscription only covers you. However, you can subscribe your family members through Family Accounts, and you don't have to be subscribed yourself to do this.
Articles in this section
- Will I be charged for cancelling my subscription?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- If I want to book a consultation with a Specialist, is this included in my subscription?
- Does my subscription cover my immediate family members?
- How do I change my subscription?
- How do I subscribe?
- It keeps asking for card details but I have already signed up?
- Is there a maximum limit to the number of consultations I can have under my membership?
- How do I renew my subscription?