Your employer or insurer may have sent you a code to access your Babylon membership.
A membership code can be added when signing up or after you have created an account.
When signing up, under Our plan options, select Enter your membership code.
If you've already created an account you can add your code in the Babylon app or on the Babylon web portal.
Using the app
- Open Babylon
- Tap Me icon () on the Home screen
- Select Account Summary
- Tap on your Membership type
- Select Other (enter membership code)
- Enter the membership code and tap Send
Using the web portal
- Login in to your account
- Go to Account > Membership
- Enter the membership code and tap Add
The name and date of birth for your Babylon account must be identical to your insurance policy details or employer's record. If either is incorrect the code will not validate.
What to do if your code is not working.
If you enter your membership code during a month of a paid subscription you may not be refunded.