Your appointment is 10 minutes long and we would advise that you keep the number of ailments that you discuss in that time to a minimum. If you feel your appointment will take longer than 10 minutes we would advise booking an extra slot. The GP will advise in the call if they feels it is necessary that you book a further appointment. Should you have any questions about this please contact our support team.
Articles in this section
- Tell Us About Your Care
- Does babylon issue sick/ fit notes?
- How do I make a complaint?
- Is this service free?
- I am on benefits, are appointments and prescriptions free of charge?
- How soon can I get an appointment?
- What kind of device do I need?
- Who are the babylon GPs?
- Will my regular GP know the details of my consultation?
- I would like to sign up to Babylon but not be charged, is this possible?