Yes, a new update to our technology now means that we can recognise when you are talking about someone other than yourself (including your children). We will then ask you to put in the third person’s details (such as gender and age) and then a triage flow will begin.
Articles in this section
- Can I ask about people other than myself?
- How do I use Babylon chat?
- How old do I need to be to use Babylon chat?
- What does it cover?
- How is it regulated?
- Does Babylon chat diagnose?
- How do I know it's accurate?
- Why couldn't it answer my question?
- Why did you suggest I message a clinician?
- Why did you suggest I book a consultation?