If urgent care is required, the NHS Online: 111 app will advise you whether you need to see a GP urgently or attend an urgent care centre or A&E. If you need to see a GP out of hours, you will be contacted within an appropriate time frame based on your symptoms, to arrange next steps.
Articles in this section
- How has the safety of the service been assessed?
- Why is the NHS partnering with babylon?
- Can I use the NHS Online: 111 app outside North London?
- Can I use the NHS Online: 111 app outside the UK?
- What happens if I need urgent care?
- What happens if I need to see a GP?
- Will I still be able to speak to a clinician if I need to?