The way Londoners access urgent and emergency health services is changing, and their NHS is evolving too. Together, the NHS and babylon want to put accessible healthcare into the hands of everyone. Babylon has a strong track record of successfully working in partnership with the NHS, and collaboration will mean we deliver a safe, timely and accurate health service that provides patient choice, an excellent user experience and better access to services.
Articles in this section
- How has the safety of the service been assessed?
- Why is the NHS partnering with babylon?
- Can I use the NHS Online: 111 app outside North London?
- Can I use the NHS Online: 111 app outside the UK?
- What happens if I need urgent care?
- What happens if I need to see a GP?
- Will I still be able to speak to a clinician if I need to?