The service was reviewed by NHS England and local NHS organisations before it was launched, and the chatbot within the app is registered as a Medical Device with the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Authority (MHRA), the body responsible for regulating medical devices and pharmaceutical products in the UK. You can read a study that looked into the safety and accuracy of the report here.
Articles in this section
- How has the safety of the service been assessed?
- Why is the NHS partnering with babylon?
- Can I use the NHS Online: 111 app outside North London?
- Can I use the NHS Online: 111 app outside the UK?
- What happens if I need urgent care?
- What happens if I need to see a GP?
- Will I still be able to speak to a clinician if I need to?