Users registered with the GP at Hand app will only use Babylon’s Checkbase service. All our other users are provided with the PGM triage and information tool. Both platforms are registered as a Medical Device with the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Authority (MHRA), the body responsible for regulating medical devices and pharmaceutical products in the UK. You can read a study that looked into the safety and accuracy of the report here.
Articles in this section
- How has the safety of the service been assessed?
- Why is the NHS partnering with babylon?
- Can I use the NHS Online: 111 app outside North London?
- Can I use the NHS Online: 111 app outside the UK?
- What happens if I need urgent care?
- What happens if I need to see a GP?
- Will I still be able to speak to a clinician if I need to?