Whilst digital consultations are appropriate for the vast majority of problems, there are situations where your doctor will advise you to see a clinician face to face so that you can have a specific test or examination. Your doctor will help you to know how urgently you should do this, and the most convenient way to arrange it.
Articles in this section
- Why have I been advised to see someone face to face?
- How to book an appointment
- Can I choose a female or male GP?
- I missed my appointment, what do I do?
- Can I request to have the same consultant each time?
- What if I want my regular GP to know about my babylon consultation?
- If I book a consultation on my desktop, can I have the consultation on my phone?
- Can I see a consultant at babylon face to face in person?
- Why do I need to verify my identity to book an appointment?