Our priority is always to provide safe care for our patients. Lots of commonly prescribed medications require monitoring to ensure they are working well and there are no side effects. Side effects don’t always have symptoms and so blood tests or other monitoring tests may be required.
Articles in this section
- How do babylon prescriptions work?
- Can babylon GPs prescribe medications?
- Can I get my regular contraception through Babylon?
- Do you offer a repeat prescription service?
- What should I do if I need a prescription urgently?
- Why can’t I get my medication from Babylon?
- Why do I need to have tests to get my medication?
- Does my prescription expire?
- Why have I not been prescribed antibiotics?