Our priority is always to provide safe care for our patients. We regularly review our prescribing policies to meet best practice and this may mean that a medication that was previously prescribed by us is no longer available. Our GPs will be able to discuss alternative treatment options. Please contact customer support if you would like to discuss further. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Articles in this section
- How do babylon prescriptions work?
- Can babylon GPs prescribe medications?
- Does my prescription expire?
- Why do I need to have tests to get my tablets?
- Will I have to pay for my prescription?
- Why can’t I get my medication from babylon anymore?
- Why can’t I get my codeine/gabapentin/diazepam from babylon anymore?
- Why have I not been prescribed antibiotics?
- Can I have my prescription dispensed outside the UK?
- How is my medicine priced through babylon?