Our priority is always to provide safe care for our patients. We regularly review our prescribing policies to meet best practice and this may mean that a medication that was previously prescribed by us is no longer available. Our GPs will be able to discuss your options during your consultation.
Articles in this section
- How do babylon prescriptions work?
- Can babylon GPs prescribe medications?
- Can I get my regular contraception through Babylon?
- Do you offer a repeat prescription service?
- What should I do if I need a prescription urgently?
- Why can’t I get my medication from Babylon?
- Why do I need to have tests to get my medication?
- Does my prescription expire?
- Why have I not been prescribed antibiotics?