No. You need to book appointments for your child under their name so that the GP can write their notes on the correct account. You can do this after you have added your child to your account under ‘family’, by going to ‘New Appointment,’ clicking on your name and then select your child’s name. Click ‘back’, enter the rest of the details about the appointment, and click ‘Book’. When you book an appointment for your child, you also need to be present for the consultation.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to be present if my child needs a consultation?
- I am trying to book for my child - why is it not working?
- How does my spouse/partner get an appointment?
- Can me and my spouse/partner book an appointment for our child?
- Why can’t I have a phone consultation for my child?
- Does my child need to be present during a consultation?
- Can I book an appointment for my child under my name?