If your child is under the age of 16 years then you will need to be present during the consultation. You must also ensure that the consultation is booked as a video consultation. Please also see the family accounts section for more information on how to book a consultation for your child.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to be present if my child needs a consultation?
- I am trying to book for my child - why is it not working?
- How does my spouse/partner get an appointment?
- Can me and my spouse/partner book an appointment for our child?
- Why can’t I have a phone consultation for my child?
- Does my child need to be present during a consultation?
- Can I book an appointment for my child under my name?