Once your spouse/partner has received the welcome email, they should be prompted to set up their own account, which they can then book appointments under. You cannot book an appointment for your spouse/ partner from your personal account if they are over the age of 16.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to be present if my child needs a consultation?
- I am trying to book for my child - why is it not working?
- How does my spouse/partner get an appointment?
- Can me and my spouse/partner book an appointment for our child?
- Why can’t I have a phone consultation for my child?
- Does my child need to be present during a consultation?
- Can I book an appointment for my child under my name?