If an appointment is booked for a child under 16, they need to be present during the consultation. The parent/guardian whose account was used to book the appointment also needs to be present. If you are making an appointment for your child, you must book it under their name and choose a video consultation, rather than a phone call.
Articles in this section
- How does my spouse/partner get an appointment?
- How do I add a family member to my Family Account?
- Is there a family package?
- Can I book an appointment for my child under my name?
- Why can’t I have a phone consultation for my child?
- Can me and my spouse/partner book an appointment for our child?
- Who needs to be present during my child's appointment?