Two people cannot have the same child on their account at the same time. A child can be switched from one parent's account to the other by contacting our support team on: 0330 223 1008 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To do this, we need consent from both parents/guardians.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I have booked an appointment for the incorrect person?
- Can I book an appointment for my child under my name?
- Does my child need to be present during a consultation?
- Why can’t I have a phone consultation for my child?
- Can me and my spouse/partner book an appointment for our child?
- Is there a family package?
- I am unable to book an appointment for my spouse/ partner. Why?
- How does my spouse/partner get an appointment?
- I am trying to book for my child - why is it not working?
- How do I cancel a family member's subscription?