Two people cannot have the same child on their account at the same time. A child can be switched from one parent's account to the other by contacting our support team on: 0330 223 1008 or email@example.com. To do this, we need consent from both parents/guardians. Remember that a child’s appointment can only be booked through the account that the child has been added to, and that the parent whose account it is will need to be present for any consultation that the child has.
Articles in this section
- How does my spouse/partner get an appointment?
- How do I add a family member to my Family Account?
- Is there a family package?
- Can I book an appointment for my child under my name?
- Why can’t I have a phone consultation for my child?
- Can me and my spouse/partner book an appointment for our child?
- Who needs to be present during my child's appointment?