Two people cannot have the same child on their account at the same time. A child can be switched from one parent's account to the other by contacting our support team on: 0330 223 1008 or email@example.com. To do this, we need consent from both parents/guardians. Remember that a child’s appointment can only be booked through the account that the child has been added to, and that the parent whose account it is will need to be present for any consultation that the child has.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I have booked an appointment for the incorrect person?
- Can I book an appointment for my child under my name?
- Does my child need to be present during a consultation?
- Why can’t I have a phone consultation for my child?
- Can me and my spouse/partner book an appointment for our child?
- Is there a family package?
- I am unable to book an appointment for my spouse/ partner. Why?
- How does my spouse/partner get an appointment?
- I am trying to book for my child - why is it not working?
- How do I cancel a family member's subscription?