No. You need to book appointments for your child under their name so that the GP can write their notes on the correct account. You can do this after you have added your child to your account under ‘family’, by going to ‘New appointment,’ Click on your name and then select your child’s name. Click back, fill in the rest of the details and click Book.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I have booked an appointment for the incorrect person?
- Can I book an appointment for my child under my name?
- Does my child need to be present during a consultation?
- Why can’t I have a phone consultation for my child?
- Can me and my spouse/partner book an appointment for our child?
- Is there a family package?
- I am unable to book an appointment for my spouse/ partner. Why?
- How does my spouse/partner get an appointment?
- I am trying to book for my child - why is it not working?
- How do I cancel a family member's subscription?