For safe-guarding reasons all appointments made for children need to be video. Appointments for children will need to be rescheduled if booked as a phone call.
Articles in this section
- How does my spouse/partner get an appointment?
- How to add a family member to your account
- Is there a family package?
- Can I book an appointment for my child under my name?
- Why can’t I have a phone consultation for my child?
- Can me and my spouse/partner book an appointment for our child?
- Who needs to be present during my child's appointment?