Prescriptions can be sent to pharmacies outside the UK. If you decide to have it dispensed elsewhere you should check in the pharmacy it is appropriate and lawful to do so. If you require any further information please contact the support team on +44 3302 231 008 or email@example.com
Articles in this section
- How do babylon prescriptions work?
- Can babylon GPs prescribe medications?
- Does my prescription expire?
- Why do I need to have tests to get my tablets?
- Will I have to pay for my prescription?
- Why can’t I get my medication from babylon anymore?
- Why can’t I get my codeine/gabapentin/diazepam from babylon anymore?
- Why have I not been prescribed antibiotics?
- Can I have my prescription dispensed outside the UK?
- How is my medicine priced through babylon?