Babylon complaints process
Babylon views all concerns, compliments and complaints as valuable feedback that will help us learn from your experiences and make improvements to the services we provide.
You can complain or give feedback via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please include ‘Complaint’ in the subject line)
- Telephone: please call +44 (0) 3302 231 008 or 00353 (21) 2355755 and ask to speak to one of our Team or Operational Leads.
To help us to investigate your complaint, please provide as much information as possible. Include some or all of the following:
- Your full name and a valid email or home address (including postcode) for reply;
- Your date of birth;
- A contact phone number in case we need to contact you for additional information;
- A clear description of what you want to complain about and when this happened;
- Any relevant correspondence.
Babylon acknowledge all complaints no later than the third working day after the day the complaint is received.
The complaint will be investigated, and you will receive the findings of the investigation. You will also receive an explanation of any lessons learned or changes that will take place as a result of the findings of the investigation.
COMPLAINING TO OTHER AUTHORITIES
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint after you have followed the procedure above, you do have the right to approach the Independent Healthcare Sector Complaints Adjudication Service (ISCAS). ISCAS administers complaints on behalf of all members of independent healthcare Providers.
A copy of the ‘Independent Sector Complaints Adjudication Service Code of Practice for Handling Patients’ Complaints’ can be obtained by writing to the Independent External Adjudication Secretariat at:
Independent Healthcare Sector Complaints Adjudication Services ,
70 Fleet Street,
London EC4Y 1EU
Telephone: 020 3713 1746