Yes, a new update to our technology now means that we can recognise when you are talking about someone other than yourself (including your children). We will then ask you to put in the third person’s details (such as gender and age) and then a triage flow will begin.
Articles in this section
- Can I ask about people other than myself?
- What does it cover?
- How do I know it's accurate?
- Does Babylon chat diagnose?
- How old do I need to be to use Babylon chat?
- Can I access this via the webapp?
- Why couldn't it answer my question?
- Why did you suggest I message a clinician?
- How do I use Babylon chat?
- Why did you send me a leaflet?