If you missed your appointment and would still like to speak with a doctor the easiest way to do this is to book another consultation using the app. If you think you're having technical difficulties or connection issues please ensure you have good WiFi or mobile internet connection before the time of your appointment. If you continue to experience issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be in contact as quickly as possible.
Articles in this section
- Why have I been advised to see someone face to face?
- How do I book a consultation?
- Can I choose a female or male GP?
- I missed my appointment, what do I do?
- Can I request to have the same consultant each time?
- What if I want my regular GP to know about my Babylon consultation?
- Can I see a consultant at babylon face to face in person?
- If I book a consultation on my desktop, can I have the consultation on my phone?