If you have signed up for babylon via the web and also have it downloaded on your device, if you are logged out of your web account, or if your computer is either sleeping or shut-down your appointment will go ahead on your phone.
Articles in this section
- Why have I been advised to see someone face to face?
- How do I book a consultation?
- Can I choose a female or male GP?
- I missed my appointment, what do I do?
- Can I request to have the same consultant each time?
- What if I want my regular GP to know about my Babylon consultation?
- Can I see a consultant at babylon face to face in person?
- If I book a consultation on my desktop, can I have the consultation on my phone?