To book an appointment for your child, simply select the ‘New Appointment’ icon, click your name, then select the child you would like to book the consultation for. Click the back button, select type of appointment and time and click ‘Book’. Be aware that a child can only be added to one person’s account, and only the parent/guardian with the child added to their account will be able to book an appointment. This person will also need to be present for the appointment. If you are still experiencing problems, please contact us on email@example.com
Articles in this section
- I am trying to book for my child - why is it not working?
- Will I need to be present if my child needs a consultation?
- How does my spouse/partner get an appointment?
- Does my child need to be present during a consultation?
- Can I book an appointment for my child under my name?
- Can me and my spouse/partner book an appointment for our child?
- Why can’t I have a phone consultation for my child?