Usually it takes a number of sessions to feel better or notice improvements in how you feel but for some people a single session can be enough. You and your therapist will agree a number of sessions and you will review this and your progress regularly. Your therapists goal isn’t to keep you in therapy for years but to empower you to manage your difficulties better on your own.
Articles in this section
- When can I see a therapist?
- What is therapy?
- Who can book a therapy consultation?
- Can I be prescribed medication?
- What can I expect in the first session?
- How long does it take?
- How does a therapy session work?
- What if I feel suicidal and need help urgently?
- Can I use the Chatbot option to talk to a therapist?
- What is the cancellation policy for therapy appointments?