For the time being, the chatbot function can only be used to direct questions to clinicians, there is no chat function for conversations with therapists. You can be referred to see a therapist by a GP, but you would need to book in for an appointment for this to happen.
Articles in this section
- When can I see a therapist?
- What is therapy?
- Who can book a therapy consultation?
- Can I be prescribed medication?
- What can I expect in the first session?
- How long does it take?
- How does a therapy session work?
- What if I feel suicidal and need help urgently?
- Can I use the Chatbot option to talk to a therapist?
- What is the cancellation policy for therapy appointments?