You need to ensure that at the time of your consultation you have a good WiFi connection. For a good quality video call via our web app the minimum bandwidth requirement is 300kbps per stream. For the best experience: Chrome version 46.0 and above, Mozilla Firefox version 40.0 and above.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if I notice something unusual with the app?
- What happens if the internet drops out while I am speaking to my GP?
- I have an appointment but the clinician has not called me
- I am having connection troubles using the web app what can I do?
- I am having problems hearing and/ or seeing the doctor.
- What happens if my video becomes pixelated or stops working halfway through my consultation?
- It is saying my bandwidth is not good enough but I have strong wi-fi
- The doctor cannot see me or hear me. What can I do?