Babylon requires 24 hours notice before cancelling a Specialist appointment. If you cancel within 24 hours of the appointment you will not be entitled to a refund. This is because our Specialists are booked in advance and cannot be re-assigned within this time.
Articles in this section
- Cancellation policy for specialist appointment?
- I had connection issues and missed my consultation, will I be refunded?
- I want to cancel my appointment, will I be refunded?
- Cancellation policy for therapy appointment?
- I haven't used the subscription service once, can I get a refund?
- How much notice do I have to give to cancel my membership?