For children under the age of 16, the parent whose account is used to book the appointment must also be present. Children under 16 need to be seen by video consultation rather than phone call, for safeguarding reasons. Please also see the family accounts section for more information on how to book a consultation for your child.
Articles in this section
- Does my child need to be present during a consultation?
- How does my spouse/partner get an appointment?
- What happens if I have booked an appointment for the incorrect person?
- Why can’t I have a phone consultation for my child?
- Can me and my spouse/partner book an appointment for our child?
- Can I book an appointment for my child under my name?
- I am trying to book for my child - why is it not working?
- I am unable to book an appointment for my spouse/ partner. Why?
- Is there a family package?
- How do I cancel a family member's subscription?