As a Babylon GP will not have access to your NHS medical records, you will not be able to get a repeat prescription through the babylon service. Please book another consultation to get another prescription.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to use Babylon instead of visiting my normal NHS practice?
- Can I get a repeat prescription?
- How do I get a prescription?
- Can I book an appointment with Babylon on the same day or do I have to book it in advance?
- Do I need to fill in my address details?
- Is the Babylon service free if I am a patient registered with Highlands or Eastwood Group Practice?
- Can I have a specialist or therapy consultation for free?
- What if I want to collect my prescription from a different pharmacy?
- Can my whole family use the Babylon NHS service?
- Will I see my regular GP?