Yes, before booking a consultation with a Babylon GP it is important that you enter your address details in the 'Clinical records' section of the app. Clinical Records can be found by clicking on the 'Me' icon. This is essential if you require a prescription. We cannot process your prescription until you add these details.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to use Babylon instead of visiting my normal NHS practice?
- Can I get a repeat prescription?
- How do I get a prescription?
- Can I book an appointment with Babylon on the same day or do I have to book it in advance?
- Do I need to fill in my address details?
- Is the Babylon service free if I am a patient registered with Highlands or Eastwood Group Practice?
- Can I have a specialist or therapy consultation for free?
- What if I want to collect my prescription from a different pharmacy?
- Can my whole family use the Babylon NHS service?
- Will I see my regular GP?