In order to use Babylon you will need to have an Android or iOS smartphone or tablet and access to WiFi or mobile network data. You can download the app through your Google Play or App Store on your phone or tablet by searching for Babylon Health. Once downloaded, simply register on the app and enter your code to ensure you are identified as part of your practice.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to use Babylon instead of visiting my normal NHS practice?
- Can I get a repeat prescription?
- How do I get a prescription?
- Can I book an appointment with Babylon on the same day or do I have to book it in advance?
- Do I need to fill in my address details?
- Is the Babylon service free if I am a patient registered with Highlands or Eastwood Group Practice?
- Can I have a specialist or therapy consultation for free?
- What if I want to collect my prescription from a different pharmacy?
- Can my whole family use the Babylon NHS service?
- Will I see my regular GP?