Our priority is always to provide safe care for our patients. Lots of commonly prescribed medications require monitoring to ensure they are working well and there are no side effects. Side effects don’t always have symptoms and so blood tests or other monitoring tests may be required. Please contact customer support if you would like to discuss further. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Articles in this section
- Does my prescription expire?
- Why do I need to have tests to get my tablets?
- How do Babylon prescriptions work?
- Will I have to pay for my prescription?
- Can Babylon GPs prescribe medications?
- How is my medicine priced through Babylon?
- Why can’t I get my codeine/gabapentin/diazepam from Babylon anymore?
- Why have I not been prescribed antibiotics?
- Why can’t I get my medication from Babylon anymore?
- Can I have my prescription dispensed outside the UK?