If you have been issued a prescription, you will receive a notification shortly after your appointment. You can access this by clicking on the notification icon where you will be given the option to send it to your chosen pharmacy or have the medication delivered. If you are experiencing any issues locating your prescription, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- Does my prescription expire?
- Why do I need to have tests to get my tablets?
- How do Babylon prescriptions work?
- Will I have to pay for my prescription?
- Can Babylon GPs prescribe medications?
- How is my medicine priced through Babylon?
- Why can’t I get my codeine/gabapentin/diazepam from Babylon anymore?
- Why have I not been prescribed antibiotics?
- Why can’t I get my medication from Babylon anymore?
- Can I have my prescription dispensed outside the UK?