In order to obtain a repeat supply of medicines a consultation must be made with a Babylon GP.
Articles in this section
- Does my prescription expire?
- Why do I need to have tests to get my tablets?
- How do Babylon prescriptions work?
- Will I have to pay for my prescription?
- Can Babylon GPs prescribe medications?
- How is my medicine priced through Babylon?
- Why can’t I get my codeine/gabapentin/diazepam from Babylon anymore?
- Why have I not been prescribed antibiotics?
- Why can’t I get my medication from Babylon anymore?
- Can I have my prescription dispensed outside the UK?