Yes, our GP’s can refer, however they will not be able to advise about individual providers, hospitals, urgent care centres or doctors. You can use your referral for the purpose of having a specialist consultation however your chosen provider will be down to your own discretion.
Articles in this section
- How do payments work?
- Which Babylon services are not available abroad?
- Can I get a prescription whilst abroad?
- What happens if I need a consultation and I am outside of the UK and Ireland?
- Can I get a specialist referral whilst abroad?
- Can I get medication delivered?
- What times can I get a consultation?