Your appointment is 10 minutes long and we would advise that you keep the number of ailments that you discuss in that time to a minimum. If you feel your appointment will take longer than 10 minutes we would advise booking an extra slot. The GP will advise in the call if they feel it is necessary that you book a further appointment. Should you have any questions about this please contact our support team.
Articles in this section
- Tell Us About Your Care
- Is this service free?
- Does Babylon issue sick/ fit notes?
- What kind of device do I need?
- How soon can I get an appointment?
- Will my regular GP know the details of my consultation?
- I am on benefits, are appointments and prescriptions free of charge?
- Will I be able to choose a GP or select a GP I know on abylon health?
- What is the length of my appointment?
- What are your operating hours?