For safe-guarding reasons all appointments made for children need to be video. Appointments for children will need to be rescheduled if booked as a phone call.
Articles in this section
- I am trying to book for my child - why is it not working?
- Will I need to be present if my child needs a consultation?
- How does my spouse/partner get an appointment?
- Does my child need to be present during a consultation?
- Can I book an appointment for my child under my name?
- Can me and my spouse/partner book an appointment for our child?
- Why can’t I have a phone consultation for my child?