If you are having trouble seeing or hearing the doctor during your consultation, here's what you can do. Firstly please ensure you have allowed Babylon to access your microphone and camera. You can do this in the settings section of your device. Should you be using the webapp please ensure that your microphone and in built camera or webcam are switched on, and the correct camera selected. Please also ensure that you have a strong wi-fi or 4g connection.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if I notice something unusual with the app?
- What happens if the internet drops out while I am speaking to my GP?
- I have an appointment but the clinician has not called me
- I am having connection troubles using the web app what can I do?
- I am having problems hearing and/ or seeing the doctor.
- What happens if my video becomes pixelated or stops working halfway through my consultation?
- It is saying my bandwidth is not good enough but I have strong wi-fi
- The doctor cannot see me or hear me. What can I do?