No your subscription only covers you. However, you can subscribe for your family members through Family Accounts, and you don't have to be subscribed yourself to do this.
Articles in this section
- If I want to book a consultation with a Specialist, is this included in my subscription?
- Will I be charged for cancelling my subscription?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Does my subscription cover my immediate family members?
- Is there a maximum limit to the number of consultations I can have under my membership?
- How do I change my subscription?
- It keeps asking for card details but I have already signed up?
- How do I subscribe?
- How do I renew my subscription?