No, we aim to be here for you whenever you need us, so a monthly or annual subscription allows you to have an unlimited number of GP consultations. For more information on pricing please visit the pricing section of our website.
Articles in this section
- If I want to book a consultation with a Specialist, is this included in my subscription?
- Will I be charged for cancelling my subscription?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Does my subscription cover my immediate family members?
- Is there a maximum limit to the number of consultations I can have under my membership?
- How do I change my subscription?
- It keeps asking for card details but I have already signed up?
- How do I subscribe?
- How do I renew my subscription?