The app uses artificial intelligence to understand the best course of action for a patient based on billions of potential combinations of symptoms. Some combinations may require a physical examination, or for further information to be gathered by a clinician. In these cases, the app will advise you what to do next based on your symptoms.
Articles in this section
- How has the safety of the service been assessed?
- Why is the NHS partnering with Babylon?
- Will I still be able to speak to a clinician if I need to?
- What happens if I need urgent care?
- What happens if I need to see a GP?
- Can I use the NHS Online: 111 app outside the UK?
- Can I use the NHS Online: 111 app outside North London?