No, Babylon GPs are not from your specific practice. However, all notes generated from your Babylon consultation will be sent to your practice and added to your NHS medical records to ensure continuity of care. You will also be able to access the medical notes generated from your Babylon consultation through the 'Clinical records' section of the app, wherever you are.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to use Babylon instead of visiting my normal NHS practice?
- Can I get a repeat prescription?
- How do I get a prescription?
- Can I book an appointment with Babylon on the same day or do I have to book it in advance?
- Do I need to fill in my address details?
- Is the Babylon service free if I am a patient registered with Highlands or Eastwood Group Practice?
- Can I have a specialist or therapy consultation for free?
- What if I want to collect my prescription from a different pharmacy?
- Can my whole family use the Babylon NHS service?
- Will I see my regular GP?