Prescriptions can be sent to pharmacies outside the UK. If you decide to have it dispensed elsewhere you should check in the pharmacy it is appropriate and lawful to do so. If you require any further information please contact the support team on +44 3302 231 008 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- Does my prescription expire?
- Why do I need to have tests to get my tablets?
- How do Babylon prescriptions work?
- Will I have to pay for my prescription?
- Can Babylon GPs prescribe medications?
- How is my medicine priced through Babylon?
- Why can’t I get my codeine/gabapentin/diazepam from Babylon anymore?
- Why have I not been prescribed antibiotics?
- Why can’t I get my medication from Babylon anymore?
- Can I have my prescription dispensed outside the UK?