If you choose to have your private prescription sent to a pharmacy of your choice, you are normally able to collect your prescription from that pharmacy, along with your medication, within an hour. Please note if you select your pharmacy after 10pm, the clinical support team will process this the following morning as soon as the pharmacy opens.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a delay in me obtaining my medicine?
- How long will I have to wait for my prescription?
- I am at the pharmacy and my prescription is not here, what can I do?
- Can I send my prescription to a different pharmacy?
- How do I know if my prescription has reached the pharmacy?
- Why can't I collect my medicine from a pharmacy today?
- The pharmacist isn't happy to dispense my prescription what can I do?